The price of this activity is 125€ per person.
Please keep in mind that this activity is based on the observation of professional bluefin tuna fishing during one day´s work and that the fishermen are working. Fishing must be prior to your needs. You will not be able to fish under any circumstances.
For health and safety reasons, you must agree and comply at all times with the following terms and conditions:
- This activity is aimed for adult tourists. Under aged from 16 to 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult who will be responsible and who will sign as such.
- You must bring adequate and comfortable clothing to spend a day at sea. Bring waterproof clothing, rubber-soled footwear covering the entire foot, a cap with a visor or a hat, and spare clothes, as well as sunscreen that will be applied at the start of the activity and a spare for wear throughout the day.
- It is strictly forbidden to embark intoxicated or under the influence of any drug.
- If you are prone to sea sickness, please take medication.
- At the time of making the reservation, you must notify us if you suffer from any illness or condition that may alter the development of the activity (allergies of any kind, pregnancy, physical, psychological or sensory impairments…)
- Given the characteristics of the fishing activity, the boarding schedules will be scrupulously respected. Participants who are not at the previously agreed place and time will not be waited for. In the event that participants arrive late or do not show up, the amount of the activity will not be refunded.
The instructions of the skipper or the person in charge of safety on board will be strictly followed:
- Use of life jackets and abandon ship scenario.
- Restricted spaces and tasks during maneuvers and navigation.
- Mobility and handling of fish and all those aspects that affect the safety of the participants in fishing tourism.
The skipper of the boat has the power to cancel the activity prior boarding due to bad weather or adverse conditions. In this event, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded, or the client may choose another boarding day.
In case of change or cancellation by the participants, refunds will only be applicable up to 24 hours prior boarding.
The boat will not return to port until the end of the fishing day is compleated. The development of the activity will only be modified for meteorological or security reasons, at the discretion of the skipper.
The owner reserves the right of admission and is not responsible for the loss or breakage of personal belongings.
All activities have civil liability insurance.
Participation in this Pescaturismo Tarifa means acceptance of each and every one of the clauses contained herein.
Puerto Pesquero de Tarifa
Local 91 (junto a la cafetería)
11380 Tarifa (Cádiz)